Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Lazy Saturday in Logan

All year I have been looking forward to this day. The day I get to board the beav. I set out all my snowboarding clothes last night, picked up my snowboard, picked up my sister's snowboard and got a brand new helmet from my fiance. :) At one o'clock last night, I called my sister to make sure she came home soon so we could wake up at 9:00 and go. Then, I went to sleep.

I woke up this morning at 10:00 and jumped over to her half of our dorm to wake her up. And this is what she said: *drum roll please* I'm not going.

That is when my heart broke. :) And now I am sitting in my bed, making a blog and eating left over japanese food. Hmm.....

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! So is your blog :) There will be many many more days for you to go snowboarding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...