Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Blog

Dear friends and followers:

It's finally that time. For months, I've been counting down the days to that special day where I get to change my name. New facebook identity. New social security card. New drivers license. New school ID card. New me :)

Now, I know that my name doesn't officially change until Saturday morning at 10:00 AM in Portland, Oregon, but the vinyl letters (M-A-U-G-H-A-N) are plastered on everything, so there's no turning back. I might as well take care of changing my blog and e-mail now, so there's one less thing to change on Saturday.

New Blog:

New E-mail:
kyleemaughan@gmail.com




E-mail me if you want our address or anything else.  Also, a lot of you are also probably wondering how I say my last name. It's not Mag-han. It's like LAWN with an M.

I love you all. Thanks for all the love and support in this new, exciting chapter of my life.

Love,

Kylee Ann Maughan

5 comments:

  1. SOOO glad you clarified how to say your last name!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say it like a Jamaican says man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought of that too once I saw how to say it!!! ha funny, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA I just saw your comments. Made me laughh~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...